- Wooden Cabinet: We warrant that the Xtrabed wooden cabinet will be free of defects in materials and workmanship for 5 years from date of purchase. We will repair or replace (our choice) defects in materials and/or workmanship.
- Replacement parts: We will support our customers for 5 years with replacement of hardware parts such as lost/missing/defective (whatever) latches, legs, safety chains, casters, & mattress belts at no charge, regardless of fault.
- Mattress: We warrant the Xtrabed Mattress against disassembly or excessive sagging on a pro-rated basis for 5 years.
Exclusions: Damages not associated with the normal intended use of the product.
In addition to the replacement parts in #2 above, we also stock and sell replacement mattresses, and replacement mattress covers. Call for details.
If – after 30 days of enjoying the beauty and comfort of the Xtrabed, you do not believe that our product does what we say it does:
- Looks like a beautiful piece of furniture in your home
- Rolls from where you store it to where you use it
- Provides a comfortable sleep experience on our memory-foam mattress
- Uses queen sized mattress covers, sheets, and bedding
Then we will pick the Xtrabed up at our expense and refund all your money. Period!
We stand behind our product and want you to have complete confidence in us!!!
Queen size closed cabinet: 64W x 17D x 46T
Queen size open and ready for sleep: 64W x 84D x 22T
IS THERE ANY ASSEMBLY REQUIRED?
Absolutely not – Once the packaging is removed, your Xtrabed is fully functional and ready to use. We ship the Xtrabed completely assembled, the casters attached, and everything ready to go – with your free Visco Memory Foam Mattress Inside!
WHAT KIND OF MATTRESS IS INCLUDED IN THE XTRABED?
The 6 inch Xtrabed mattress is a specially-designed memory-foam mattress covered in a comfortable, plush, micro-fiber cover.
The Xtrabed Memory-Foam Mattress really can take some serious use!
We use a high-quality high-density polyurethane 50D foam core, with viscoelastic (memory foam) 30D comfort-top, which is durable for the long haul and is meant to be the only mattress you ever need.
The Xtrabed Mattress complies with CFR1633 – the California Fire Retardant Standard, the safest standards in the country!
We warrant the Xtrabed Mattress for 10 years, on a pro-rated basis, to provide a great sleep experience for family, friends, and guests that you can be proud of! We also stock additional mattresses just in case one becomes damaged or otherwise unusable, which you can re-purchase separately at any time in the future.
WILL NORMAL QUEEN SIZE MATTRESS PADS, SHEETS, COMFORTERS, ETC. FIT ON THE XTRABED?
The Xtrabed mattress accepts the same mattress pad, sheets, pillows, and comforters that you’d use on any queen size bed.
WHAT IS THE XTRABED CABINET MADE OF?
The Xtrabed cabinet is made of Birch and Paulownia Solids and Veneers on plywood.